Thursday, October 1, 2009

First time

my first time to be so happy. This morning my customer told me that he want to confirm their shirt size. haha.. even though their order is jz like a small fish but billion of happy come accross to my heart. Lastly, i did it!! This customer is quite special. Not sure is fate to meet him or not. As usual , everyday i will went to factory one by one. One times, i was wrong enter to this factory area, and i saw a guy was sterring me. Suppose i should ask him where to turn back to the main road. Before i said anything, he ask me who i want to find. I jz simply said that i want to meet ur purchaser. Then,
he told me " ah moi u park sini ,then jalan pergi sana office jumpa kenneth.".
i replied " o.. terima kasih. jumpa siapa tadi?"
guy : "kenneth."
me: " o.. miss kenneth a? thank you har"
guy: " you are welcome. by the way kenneth is a guy lar."
me: " wahahha..... sorry a. i ingat perempuan"
then, he help me to call up this guy.and finally i meet him.
coincident, he are looking for a shirt supplier. he through i was intro by somebody else.Actually i was jz simply walk in ur place, simply promote. haha....
This manufacture jz operate for two month. So is quite new factory.Hope got chance to have long term relationship with this factory. yuhoo!!
Even is not a big case, but from here i learn something new. At the same times, motivate me to go through in this line.....

1 comment: