Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

hoho~~ finally i have my own blog ady. I had deserve to have my own blog for long long times ago. just that dunno have the confident to created. It because i dunno what to write here. i scare this is just because i get influence by other to create my own blog. hope this is not. i just want to have my own place to tell everyone about my story. hope this can be retain until the time of my life is end. We might don't know what will happen on tomorrow so i just do whatever i want to do.hehe..besides, i can more clear on what character i have, did i have any changes when the time pass on. this is a good and right time for me to know about me.I'm going to social university soon. hope can be a active single frigther.u huu!! it my solo time.... hehe... this is the new place which can accompany me along my long long journey~~~~today is 1st day of this 2009. here to said happy new year to everyone in this world!! waiting for new changes....... a za a za fighting!!

6 comments:

  1. hihi....u created ur own blog here same date v me worr....hahaha....happy new year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahaha.. "xin you lin xi".new year, new blog and new hope. wish u all the best ya~ hehe... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx ya...wish u the same too..miss u~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. We become neighbour already lor...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. y i duno u got blog 1... stil got to noe tis from aSeng's blog... =.=lll

    ReplyDelete